This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Questions about gnu debug
- From: Reid Thompson <reid dot thompson at ateb dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 10:25:51 -0500
- Subject: Re: Questions about gnu debug
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: reid dot thompson at ateb dot com
Marco Atzeri wrote:
--- Gio 24/12/09, Liming ha scritto:
I still not so clear about gdb, I am usually use microsoft
1. With g++ -g -o executable_name a.o b.o ...
Can I set break point? or this one only display the place
the code has problem, then go to there to modify it?
2. For ddd, Emacs, Eclipse
Are they IDC with debug inside and can set break point? I
just wondering if there has a software like Visual Studio
IDE, so I can debug it inside it.
ddd or insight will provide you with a GUI interface to gdb, that will be as close to what you're used to that
you will be able to get. gdb, ddd, insight will provide breakpoints and the other things that you are used to .
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple