This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 1.7.0-51: Problem using ssh public/private key authentication
- From: XYM <xymotion at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 03:24:01 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: 1.7.0-51: Problem using ssh public/private key authentication
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20090716110318.GL27613@calimero.vinschen.de> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
With files from my backup I have newly set up Cygwin with 1.5.x. Everythings
ok. Then I updated it to 1.7.x, same error like before.
RenÃ Berber-2 wrote:
> XYM wrote:
>> I have encountered same problem after upgrading to 1.7.x. First to say
>> I'm not so familiar with all of that.
>> I was running a ssh-server and connect with Putty to my server using a
>> tunnel. Everything works fine till today. After upgrading to 1.7.x and
>> trying to connect to my server I get the following message:
>> 2 [main] -bash 3776 C:\CygWin\bin\bash.exe: *** fatal error - couldn't
>> dynamically determine load address for 'WSAGetLastError' (handle
>> 0xFFFFFFFF), Win32 error 126
>> Tried to set up new sshd but no change.
> The error above is a client side error, you re-installed the server
> which is not the problem.
> In fact is not even a client side error, is bash complaining after you
> logged in, the error code means "The specified module could not be
> found." so it looks like bash is not finding all its libraries... but I
> could be wrong, never seen an error message like that.
> RenÃ Berber
> Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
> FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
> Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
> Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/1.7.0-51%3A-Problem-using-ssh-public-private-key-authentication-tp24513829p26912223.html
Sent from the Cygwin list mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple