This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 02:08:42 -0600
- Subject: subversion: svn2cl
I have begun using svn2cl to manage the cygport ChangeLog. While
this will only be a dependency for me and not for building from a source
tarball, this should really be added to the distro.
There are two alternatives:
1) As is done by other Linux distros, ship with subversion the
(older) version of svn2cl from the subversion tarball with an upstream
patch for compatibility with the latest libxml2, OR
2) one of us ITP the latest upstream version separately (I have a
Which would you prefer?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple