This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: upgrade to 1.7 experience ; Cygwin.bat doesn't find home directory
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 02:32:07 -0500
- Subject: Re: upgrade to 1.7 experience ; Cygwin.bat doesn't find home directory
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 09:45:15PM -0800, Myron Flickner wrote:
>I just upgraded my first XP Pro machine from 1.5 to 1.7 - a couple of minor issues
>Part of the post-install failed with many popup dialogs - "The procedure entry point __ctype_ptr__ could not be located in the dynamic link library cygwin1.dll".
Errors like this are indicative of more than one cygwin1.dll on your
>Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Running cygcheck may find the offending copy of cygwin1.dll. If it doesn't
then you will have to hunt it down yourself.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple