This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Questions about gnu debug
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco_atzeri at yahoo dot it>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: Csaba Raduly <rcsaba at gmail dot com>
- Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 06:51:38 +0000 (GMT)
- Subject: Re: Questions about gnu debug
--- Gio 24/12/09, Liming ha scritto:
> Thanks. Csaba,
> I still not so clear about gdb, I am usually use microsoft
> Visual Studio
> 1. With g++ -g -o executable_name? a.o b.o ...
> Can I set break point? or this one only display the place
> the code has problem, then go to there to modify it?
> 2. For ddd, Emacs, Eclipse
> Are they IDC with debug inside and can set break point? I
> just wondering if there has a software like Visual Studio
> IDE, so I can debug it inside it.
> --- On Wed, 12/23/09, Csaba Raduly <XXXXXXXXXXXX>
1) don't quote other email address.
Spammers like to receive fresh address.
2) don't post on top.
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
Q: What is the most annoying thing in e-mail?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple