This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
A question about setup.exe
- From: Paul McFerrin <pmcferrin at columbus dot rr dot com>
- To: Cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 22:01:56 -0500
- Subject: A question about setup.exe
- Reply-to: pmcferrin at columbus dot rr dot com
I did the upgrade to 1.7.1-1 without any problems. During the remainder
of the day, I accidentally blew away my installation of 1.7.1-1. I
restored my installation from a backup several days old (1.7.0-65). Now
I'm trying to upgrade again.
Now the questions I have are:
When I run setup again, it downloads/installes everything in under a
minute instead of the hour previously. How can I "force" all of my
installed packages obsolete to force a reload? I hate to spend all that
time checking the 200+ boxes on the packages page?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple