This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: The procedure entry point stpcpy could not be located in the dynamic link library cygwin1.dll
- From: "Jason Pyeron" <jpyeron at pdinc dot us>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 17:35:48 -0500
- Subject: RE: The procedure entry point stpcpy could not be located in the dynamic link library cygwin1.dll
- References: <4B3298CD.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Reid Thompson
> Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 17:25
> Subject: The procedure entry point stpcpy could not be
> located in the dynamic link library cygwin1.dll
> I'm getting the subject error on attempting to update.
> Any pointer or suggestions for a remedy?
> removed the attached the error screen shot as mailing list
> disallowed it.
> pasted it here
Could you move the dialog, I would like to see which part of the setup it is in.
- Jason Pyeron PD Inc. http://www.pdinc.us -
- Principal Consultant 10 West 24th Street #100 -
- +1 (443) 269-1555 x333 Baltimore, Maryland 21218 -
This message is copyright PD Inc, subject to license 20080407P00.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple