This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Upgrade from 1.5.25 to 1.7.1 fails.
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 17:17:20 -0500
- Subject: Re: Upgrade from 1.5.25 to 1.7.1 fails.
- References: <20091223221523.E9BFB1A9838@localhost.localdomain>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 12/23/2009 05:15 PM, Harry G McGavran Jr wrote:
2. Is this a local or network drive?
Local -- FAT32
I'm going to guess this is the problem. Any chance you can try again and
point to a NTFS formatted partition?
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple