This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Upgrade from 1.5.25 to 1.7.1 fails.
- From: Harry G McGavran Jr <w5pny at arrl dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 12:24:49 -0700
- Subject: Upgrade from 1.5.25 to 1.7.1 fails.
- Reply-to: w5pny at arrl dot net
Updates using 1.5.25 have always worked, so I had
assumed my setup configuration files had managed
to stay intact.
But, after reading the new User Guide I tried
the new setup.exe and after about the third
package download from ftp://mirrors.kernel.org
and when I click OK on that, setup just exits.
There is no _obsolete subdirectory in that tree.
What does one do now???
Harry G. McGavran, Jr.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple