This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Questions about gnu debug
- From: Liming <linhaiyxs at yahoo dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 08:48:48 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Questions about gnu debug
I read the FAQ, but still very confused, please help.
I have a project written by C++, I want to debug it under Cygwin. I
know I can use g++ -g, but I think this is for a single .cpp file. How
to debug a whole Project? Anyway to debug the project inside a windows like editor?
2. The gnu C++ under Cygwin only support 32 bit windowss vista or 7. Is that right? Thanks!
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple