This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Did I missing the official announcement that 1.7 went official?
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 22:42:39 -0500
- Subject: Re: Did I missing the official announcement that 1.7 went official?
- References: <4B304000.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 12/21/2009 10:41 PM, Paul McFerrin wrote:
Doing my bi-weekly update of my 1.7 installation, I noticed that it
download my whole installation again and took at least an hour to
perform at RR speeds. I was in the hospital for a while so I was out of
it for a while when I deleted a bunch of old mail messageg but I looked
My cygwin1.dll is dated:
-rwxr-xr-x 1 paul root 2477884 2009-12-04 11:10 /bin/cygwin1.dll
and the sub-sersion is "68". Did I catch it at the wrong time?
1.7 isn't released yet. cygwin.com confirms that.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple