Re: /dev/conout

defaria wrote:

> So I've always just used something like "cleartool ci -c 'my comment'
> <file>" or "cleartool ci -nc <file>" and if I ever do a cleartool
> command and it seems to hang the first thing I think of is "Oh I bet
> it's that pty thing".

I believe I have better than that with my ClearCase::Wrapper::MGi.
It preempts these interactions.
My problem is twofold:
- the commands in which the interactions are part of the specificity, such
as merge
- the commands which I'd rather not override explicitly
I was thus looking for generically dropping my own treatment to plain
cleartool...
I am still looking forward to tfy...
The console doesn't seem to help me, unless it may be hidden, and I may read
what gets written there.
Marc