This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: perl: XML-Parser missing in 5.10.1-1
- From: Reini Urban <rurban at x-ray dot at>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 13:16:38 +0100
- Subject: Re: perl: XML-Parser missing in 5.10.1-1
- References: <4B28AD7B.email@example.com>
2009/12/16 Yaakov (Cygwin/X):
> XML-Parser appears to have gone missing in perl-5.10.1-1. ?This module is
> essential for a number of purposes, including intltool (a GNOME build tool).
> ?Please let me know ASAP if you are planning on restoring this in the VERY
> near future, or if I should go ahead and ITP this.
Oops, my build missed that without exit. Sorry.
I wanted to fix the other perl issues (Cwd, whohas crash,
Win32::TieRegistry) before the next update.
But since I'm leaving for holidays on Monday I'll update perl this
weekend with the XML.:Parser fix only.
We certainly need that, yes.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple