Re: openSSH problem

Hi, thank you for you answer.
Yes, I have run this script. But I say to compare, while maybe it not
run correctly..
but finally today I find the "solution".
I have read, to set system as hown of " /etc/ssh*" and "/var/empty"
I tryed, but didn't changed. Finally, I reinstalled all and I have
delete my openSSH windows user. I configured my openSSH, and I tried
to start it. It didn't works, but I did only :
$ chown system /etc/ssh*
$ chown system /var/empty
after this, and it is ok. I think there are 2 problems, a rights
problem and a hown problem...

Now, it is ok. But I hope this is really ok...while I need a stable
installation...

thank you very much for your help!

Stéphanie