This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: libsqlite3_0-3.6.21-2 breaks subversion
- From: Warren Young <warren at etr-usa dot com>
- To: Cygwin-L <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 16:26:08 -0700
- Subject: Re: libsqlite3_0-3.6.21-2 breaks subversion
- References: <1NLEZ9-1gEMN60@fwd02.aul.t-online.de>
On 12/17/2009 4:30 AM, Christian Franke wrote:
After upgrading from libsqlite3_0 from 3.6.2-1 to 3.6.21-2, svn is
3.6.2-1 was just copied over from the Cygwin 1.5 repository, so it was
built with old tools. This means gcc 3 ABI, no Unicode support in
3.6.21 is the first version I built specifically for Cygwin 1.7, and it
came out just days ago, well after the last release of subversion, which
appears to be about a month and a half ago.
I would guess that simply rebuilding subversion against 3.6.21-2 will
fix the problem.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple