This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin 1.7 Beta: openssh-5.3p1-1: bug report
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 10:34:09 +0100
- Subject: Re: Cygwin 1.7 Beta: openssh-5.3p1-1: bug report
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Dec 16 16:36, Edward Strauch wrote:
> I'm running Cygwin 1.7 Beta on Windows 7, and have encountered the
> following problem with the openssh-5.3p1.1 package:
> There is no ssh-copy-id file or man page. I can find these files in the
> source package (openssh-5.3p1-1-src), but not in the binary package.
ssh-copy-id is a contributed shell script which is part of the contrib
subdirectory in the source tree but which is not part of the normal
`make install' process. It will not be installed by default. If you
want to use it, fetch it from the sources. I'll create a patch to the
Cygwin-specific postinstall to install the ssh-copy-id script plus man
page and send it upstream.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple