This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Executing ready compiled C program using bash shell
- From: Jasmit Kaur <jasmit dot kaur at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 15:33:59 +0000
- Subject: Executing ready compiled C program using bash shell
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I have recently downloaded cygwin. I am trying to run a ready compiled
C binary program using bash shell...I get the following error...cannot
execute binary file - any suggestions?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple