This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: run2.exe segfaults when GDI and X11 elements are present
- From: Charles Wilson <cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 17:23:40 -0500
- Subject: Re: run2.exe segfaults when GDI and X11 elements are present
- References: <4B262E7E.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Ken Brown wrote:
> Here's a simple test case, run from an xterm window:
Thanks for the STC. I can reproduce; I'll look into the problem.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple