This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: clisp-2.48-3
- From: Reini Urban <rurban at x-ray dot at>
- To: Cygwin List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 19:03:54 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: clisp-2.48-3
- References: <4B267128.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Reini Urban schrieb:
I've recompiled clisp plus the subpackages clisp-clx, clisp-gtk2 and
clisp-gdi, released hereby as 2.48-3.
Oops, bad testing.
clisp -K full does not start, because svm.dll is (again, sigh) not
The immediate fix is:
chmod +x /usr/lib/clisp-2.48/full/svm.dll
I'll upload a new release -4 soon.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple