This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Unable to read history on latest Cygwin
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 10:43:13 -0500
- Subject: Re: Unable to read history on latest Cygwin
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 03:12:02PM +0100, Thorsten Kampe wrote:
>* Thorsten Kampe (Mon, 14 Dec 2009 15:07:52 +0100)
>Please ignore, should have gone to the Zsh mailing list. Sorry.
ARGH. Sorry for MY addition to the confusion.
I KNOW that I ALWAYS should read the whole thread before responding...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple