This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [1.7] Possible dynamic linker error
- From: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2009 14:35:36 +0000
- Subject: Re: [1.7] Possible dynamic linker error
- References: <4B1F1D7D.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Charles Plager wrote:
> - I ran rebaseall on cygwin and all of the dlls in questions. It still
> crashes, but now crashes somewhere else.
Ah! Reinstall your libstdc++ dll. Yaakov spotted that the 4.3.4-1
libstdc++ dll isn't rebaseable, as it turns out there's a bug in LD(*).
I'm just doing final testing on a new release to fix the problem, but until
that's out, the current libstdc++ dll will have to be reinstalled if it gets
(*) - http://sourceware.org/ml/binutils/2009-12/msg00080.html
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple