This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 1.5.25-15: Problem running rpmbuild from a bash script
- From: Csaba Raduly <rcsaba at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com, citrusmoose at hotmail dot com
- Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 11:05:15 +0100
- Subject: Re: 1.5.25-15: Problem running rpmbuild from a bash script
- References: <BLU0-SMTP101BC8B0315A89E9D551E94BE8F0@phx.gbl>
On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 8:16 PM, Matt Rice wrote:
> I'm having problems running rpmbuild from a bash script. ?The problem
> occurs when I run the script outside an interactive bash prompt.
> ?According to the bash manual, the 128 status code means it
> terminated on a signal of 0.
According to the Perl documentation (perldoc perlvar, $CHILD_ERROR),
the 128 status code from a child process (in fact any status code
which contains the 0x80 bit) means there was a core dump.
Life is complex, with real and imaginary parts
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple