This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Help with errors while compiling
- From: Reid Thompson <reid dot thompson at ateb dot com>
- To: Afflictedd2 <edvelez dot g at gmail dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2009 16:36:32 -0500
- Subject: Re: Help with errors while compiling
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: reid dot thompson at ateb dot com
On Mon, 2009-12-07 at 12:12 -0800, Afflictedd2 wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> I'm trying to build a simple program using pthreads, but I get the
> errors, why?
> Any help appreciated.
> make -f Makefile CFG=Debug
> g++ -c -g -o "Debug/Pthreads.o" -I/Cygwin/usr/include Pthreads.cpp
> In file included from Pthreads.cpp:10:
> /Cygwin/usr/include/pthread.h:77: error: `pthread_attr_t' was not
> in this scope
> /Cygwin/usr/include/pthread.h:77: error: expected primary-expression
perhaps an -lpthread
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple