This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [1.7] Just a headsup. Getting setup.ini/exe mismatch warning
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 20:02:34 -0500
- Subject: Re: [1.7] Just a headsup. Getting setup.ini/exe mismatch warning
- References: <4B1C4AF6.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Dec 07, 2009 at 11:23:18AM +1100, Shaddy Baddah wrote:
>Just a headsup. I'm getting a setup.ini/exe mismatch warning when
>running the latest setup-1.7.exe. setup-2.ini is listing:
>but setup-1.7.exe remains at version 2.656 on the main page.
Actually, I don't know why you'd be seeing this version. It really is
2.661. setup.ini gets the version directly from the setup.exe on the
web page so that would make sense.
Maybe you're seeing a cached version of setup.exe?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple