This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] [1.7] Updated: cygwin-1.7.0-68
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 18:01:43 +0100
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] [1.7] Updated: cygwin-1.7.0-68
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
I just uploaded a new Cygwin 1.7 test release, 1.7.0-68.
This is supposed to be the last beta release. We're planning to release
Cygwin 1.7.1 officially next week.
Bugfixes in relation to 1.7.0-67:
- Fix a bug in dup(2) which disallowed to duplicate file descriptors for
the virtual directories /proc/registry, /proc/registry32, and
- Fix send(2) not to split UDP datagrams into multiple network packets.
- Make sure user space syslog entries are never of facility SYS_KERN.
- Fix setfacl(1) to allow deletion of default entries for the owner and
- Q: How do I know that I'm running Cygwin 1.7.0-68?
A: The `uname -v' command prints "2009-12-04 17:08"
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple