This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [1.5] question about python/ctypes/dlopen
- From: JonY <jon_y at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2009 23:06:47 +0800
- Subject: Re: [1.5] question about python/ctypes/dlopen
- References: <4B192281.email@example.com>
On 12/4/2009 22:53, kiorky wrote:
Hello, i'm trying to use python ctypes which use under the hood dlopen.
I have a strange permission denied running this following code, if someone have
$ cat test_ctypes.py
from ctypes import CDLL
have you tried loading "cyggeos_c-1.dll" instead of the import library?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple