This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
best directory naming /dev/fs or cygdrive for both linux (ubuntu) and cygwin and SUA (a bit off top
- From: "Robert Sandefur" <RSandefur at cam-llc dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 22:51:15 -0700
- Subject: best directory naming /dev/fs or cygdrive for both linux (ubuntu) and cygwin and SUA (a bit off top
- References: <email@example.com>
I sometimes need to run bash scripts with directory references developed
in cygwin on Linux (Ubuntu) and very occasionally on SUA (Billy linux).
Any opinions as to if using /dev/fs/C is better or worse than
/cygdrive/C when mounting windozes disks in linux?
(/dev/fs seems best for SUA)
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple