This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: odd segfault with my c program using cygwin 1.7
- From: Andy Koppe <andy dot koppe at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 06:35:19 +0000
- Subject: Re: odd segfault with my c program using cygwin 1.7
- References: <20071202162155.XNVY20104.email@example.com> <20091202013344138.XZWP20286@cdptpa-omta02.mail.rr.com>
> My program ran fine under cygwin 1.5 as well as many versions of linux
> mandriva 2009, mandriva 2009.1 and mandriva 2010.0
> When compiled with
> gcc cal.c -o cal
> and run with
> cal 2009
> I get a segmentation fault.
> When I uncomment line 62, the program runs successfully.
It's the line after that that has the bug: it's writing to index 432
of a 432-element array.
> I have had other problems with recent versions of cygwin 1.7 which makes me
> suspect some kind of error outside my programs.
The First Rule of Programming: It's Always Your Fault
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple