This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: `cygwinpath -D' could not display the Chinese character
- From: wynfield at gmail dot com
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2009 09:25:35 +0900
- Subject: Re: `cygwinpath -D' could not display the Chinese character
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20091015092427.GG27964@calimero.vinschen.de> <20091016101131.1696@binki> <20091016081159.GQ27964@calimero.vinschen.de> <email@example.com> <20091130094449.GD16680@calimero.vinschen.de>
I have no problem with Japanese-Kana or Chinese-Kanji characters
related with cygpath. Some jibberish directory or file names might exist from
legacy mis-encodings or non-recogizable character sets, but this would not be a cygpath issue.
> On Nov 30 09:14, ??????????????? wrote:
> > The problems occurs again.
> Nothing has changed in this code.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple