This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin setup.exe: Clean historical setup packages
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 10:40:11 -0500
- Subject: Re: Cygwin setup.exe: Clean historical setup packages
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sun, Nov 29, 2009 at 07:19:07PM -0800, LiuYan ?????? wrote:
>I'm using Cygwin for several years, it help me very much in my work.
>There's a tiny issue: after downloaded in several years, the total size of
>my local setup packages directory had grown up to G bytes, while a fresh
>setup packages of mine are only <40M bytes.
So, why not just remove your local setup packages directory? There is no
reason to keep it around.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple