This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Conflict between elf.h and ELFTypes.h
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 00:10:18 -0500
- Subject: Re: Conflict between elf.h and ELFTypes.h
- References: <4B11FF9C.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sat, Nov 28, 2009 at 10:59:08PM -0600, Stephen M. Kenton wrote:
>I was tinkering with cross compiling the Linux kernel on Cygwin 1.7 and
>go a new error since the last time. The kernel compression now uses some
>more elf definitions for x86 which are in elf.h on Linux but in
>ELFTypes.h on Cygwin 1.7. You cannot include both because there is a
>conflict between elf.h and ELFTypes.h. This is in addition to the
>non-x86 elf definitions used on Linux by scripts/mod/modpost which are
>not available in the elf.h on Cygwin.
Patches Thoughtfully Considered.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple