This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: subversion issues with server certs in latest cygwin
- From: David Rothenberger <daveroth at acm dot org>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: wyndsayl at aim dot com
- Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 18:59:09 -0800
- Subject: Re: subversion issues with server certs in latest cygwin
- References: <8CC3B544DAEBC51-1530-14FCD@webmail-d023.sysops.aol.com> <8CC3B57BB0D00A5firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 11/24/2009 11:59 AM, email@example.com wrote:
We have several people who have updated their cygwin setup in the last
month or so, and after doing so subversion no longer wants to connect to
our subversion server. The server uses apache and ssl with our own
cert. After upgrading the subversion client no longer ask the "this
cert is untrusted, do you still want to connect" question.
I'm not having any problems here with either Cygwin 1.5 or Cygwin 1.7.
My WAG is to try rolling openssl back to the previous version to see if
the recent changes to avoid renegotiation are causing your problems. If
that doesn't work, we're going to need to find an SSL SVN server that
demonstrates the problem and that I can access.
David Rothenberger ---- firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteer Cygwin Subversion maintainer
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple