This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: rsync pull problem and possible solution
- From: Linda Walsh <cygwin at tlinx dot org>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 17:36:57 -0800
- Subject: Re: rsync pull problem and possible solution
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I am still trying to work this out.----
It is well known that cygwin rsync hangs on pulling from Microsoft Windows
(but works when pushing).
Dunno about the rest, but I rsync from a mounted MS-Windows
CIFS share every night to a linux server. It's never hung. So I don't know
about the 'well known' part. Maybe there's a special way to get it to hang
that I'm not using...
But, FYI, pulling from a MSWin Share does work.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple