This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Mismatch [1.5] [1.7]: lzip-1.8-1
- From: Fergus Daly <f dot daly at cpse dot dundee dot ac dot uk>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: "fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net" <fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net>
- Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 21:33:57 +0000
- Subject: Mismatch [1.5] [1.7]: lzip-1.8-1
- References: <4B085769.email@example.com>
Two messages sent from the usual home address in the past 24 hourse using Thunderbird have failed to arrive at cygwin at, with no reason for their pushback autodespatched by your postmaster. Interesting: either I have unwittingly changed my TB setup, or (now using AVG) its "OK to send" accolade is causing some kind of barrier.
(Anybody with experience of AVG able to comment?)
So here from my work address is the 2nd of the 2. (You are losing nothing by not getting the 1st.)
In setup.ini timestamp 1258779760
install: release/lzip/lzip-1.8-1.tar.bz2 101110 bca3c8d04c4fc90d576b264aaa0a08b7
source: release/lzip/lzip-1.8-1-src.tar.bz2 68215 305bd012b1137907eb41972111d36def
In setup-2.ini timestamp 1258809078
install: release/lzip/lzip-1.8-1.tar.bz2 66427 a9edda6f8c04cc644897f8adc5323ce3
source: release/lzip/lzip-1.8-1-src.tar.bz2 68198 12dbe475f1b28bede603bdfac091331b
Same version number, different versions?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple