This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: one or more not ready for prime time( cygwin1.7, win7, linda7).
- From: Eliot Moss <moss at cs dot umass dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 01:43:48 -0500
- Subject: Re: one or more not ready for prime time( cygwin1.7, win7, linda7).
- References: <4B061292.email@example.com>
Linda -- Concerning some of your X problems, in
addition to setting LANG, there were a couple of
lines about C.UTF-8 missing in the X config files
that caused exactly the output you mentioned.
When I performed the patch to those config files
then it worked. LANG=C is a workaround, but the
patch is better :-) ....
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple