This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: SWI Prolog will not fix their software for Cygwin
- From: Charles Wilson <cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 21:37:01 -0500
- Subject: Re: SWI Prolog will not fix their software for Cygwin
- References: <4B01F2F9.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Terrence Brannon wrote:
> [Bug 429] term.h on Cygwin not existent. no warning during configure
term.h is provided by ncurses, and is located in /usr/include/ncurses/.
So, all you need to do (I think) is add -I/usr/include/ncurses to your
CPPFLAGS, and (perhaps) link against -lncurses.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple