This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Finding junction points in cygwin
- From: Andy Koppe <andy dot koppe at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 07:51:23 +0000
- Subject: Re: Finding junction points in cygwin
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Does cygwin have any ability to find/identify NTFS junction points?
> This would be useful so that you don't inadvertently mistreat them thinking
> they are regular files or directories.
They appear as symbolic links. Dunno how to tell them from other sorts
> Also, is there any native cygwin utilities with functionality similar to
> junction.exe allowing you to make or delete junction points?
No. Use junction.exe, or linkd.exe from the Windows resource kit tools.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple