This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setfacl.exe includes Trojaner TR/Dropper.Gen ?
- From: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2009 23:17:14 +0000
- Subject: Re: setfacl.exe includes Trojaner TR/Dropper.Gen ?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Matthias Meyer wrote:
> Avira AntiVir Personal found the Trojaner TR/Dropper.Gen within setfacl.exe
> as well as in getfacl.exe.
> It seems that AntiVir found this Trojan with a generic detection routine.
> Anybody knows something about this?
I think your own sig said it best:
> Don't Panic
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple