This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [1.7] Do the new security enhancements allow ssh under your own $USERNAME
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 11:36:54 +0100
- Subject: Re: [1.7] Do the new security enhancements allow ssh under your own $USERNAME
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Nov 5 14:43, aputerguy wrote:
> I read the materials in "What's New" and the section "Windows Security in
> Cygwin" with interest since it describes new authentication potentials.
> However, I did not understand the material well enough to know whether 1.7
> will allow users to ssh under their own $USERNAME or whether you will always
> get USERNAME=SYSTEM (assuming that you started sshd normally with
Apparently you didn't read
close enough. It's all there.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple