This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Serial Communications Non-Blocking Read etc
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2009 10:27:33 -0500
- Subject: Re: Serial Communications Non-Blocking Read etc
- References: In-Reply-To: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 11/04/2009 07:11 AM, Steven Henke wrote:
What is the status of Cygwin under WinXP, non-blocking i/o reads from
/dev/ttyS0 or /dev/com1 type devices?
Writing to the serial port works but I can't get it to not block on
reads and forget about handling a sigaction SIGIO event.
Does Cygwin 1.7 resolve the issue? <http://cygwin.com/#beta-test>
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple