This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: unable to switch to gcc 4
- From: Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle at verizon dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2009 10:13:47 -0800
- Subject: Re: unable to switch to gcc 4
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hans Horn wrote:
I was trying to make the switch gcc3 -> gcc4
s 16261 Feb 25 2009 /usr/bin/gccbug-3
Am I stupid or what gives?
I think gcc4 is invoked as gcc-4. I usually set up a softlink in my search path.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple