This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Setup version 2.573.2.3 hangs when parsing ini file
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 18:25:25 -0400
- Subject: Re: Setup version 2.573.2.3 hangs when parsing ini file
- References: <4AE771CB.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 10/27/2009 06:18 PM, Jason Schamp wrote:
If I launch from the command line WITHOUT the -q switch, it requires me
to hit enter a few times, but doesn't go into this infinite loop. Any
I was going to recommend trying a different mirror before you mentioned
about the '-q' switch. Maybe it's worth a try anyway. Otherwise, if you're
not married to Cygwin 1.5, you could try it 1.7 <http://cygwin.com/#beta-test>.
It has its own, updated version of 'setup.exe', as you'll notice. Maybe it
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple