This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ncurses: ncurses-config
- From: Charles Wilson <cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 10:58:37 -0400
- Subject: Re: ncurses: ncurses-config
- References: <4ACD7F5C.email@example.com>
Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
> A few issues with ncurses-config:
> 1) The fact that there have been several (Cygwin-specific) ABI bumps to
> libncurses during the 5.x cycle (now at 9) doesn't change the fact that
> the API is still version 5, and other packages look for the script to be
> named ncurses5-config.
> 2) ncurses5-config should be part of the libncurses-devel package.
Fixed (for 1.7, in 5.7-15). Thanks for the report.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple