RE: How to increase the memory available to diff in cygwin 1.7?

Kenneth Chiu writes:
" cmp doesn't recurse, though, at least as far as I can tell.
" In theory, I could use find, then cmp, plus some scripting,
" but seems simpler to just write a small C program
" to do it.

Really?  Your definition of 'simpler' may differ from mine, but
given an existing tool for recursion and one for comparison, I'm
not sure that writing in C, which will require you to take care
of both of those tasks yourself, is simpler.  But up to you how
you want to do it, of course.

stephan();