This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
cygcheck -cd : No setup information
- From: Paul McFerrin <pmcferrin at columbus dot rr dot com>
- To: Cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 20:37:45 -0400
- Subject: cygcheck -cd : No setup information
- Reply-to: pmcferrin at columbus dot rr dot com
I just got gone setting up a cygwin 1.7 installation on my USB flash
drive. Everything look good except for one thing. When I do the following:
$ cygcheck -cd cygwin|sed -e "1,2d" -re "s/cygwin[ \t]+//"
$ cygcheck -cd cygwin
Cygwin Package Information
No setup information found
The flash drive was loaded running setup to download and install cygwin.
What setup information is chgcheck looking for? File
/etc/setup/installed.db is present. The execution of setup-1.7.exe
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple