This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: "Permission denied" on /usr/bin/sh when running gmake with multiple jobs
- From: jurriaan at rivierenland dot xs4all dot nl
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 18:07:54 +0000
- Subject: Re: "Permission denied" on /usr/bin/sh when running gmake with multiple jobs
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: John Daintree <email@example.com>
Date: Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 12:02:52PM +0100
> I've installed the beta of cygwin 1.7 and I have the same problem there.
You're not running something like a virus scanner, are you? I know my
scripts throw some strange errors when McAfee is running. Why these
errors mostly happen at night while I'm in bed, I'm not sure. However, I
do know that since I've disabled McAfee, I sleep a lot better since work
never calls in the middle of the night.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple