This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin package manager
- From: "G.W. Haywood" <ged at jubileegroup dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 18:38:01 +0100 (BST)
- Subject: Re: Cygwin package manager
- References: <email@example.com>
On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 Chris Cormie wrote:
> I am working on a Cygwin package manager with an interface
> resembling apt-get.
This is the package that I've been dreaming of for years!
> It would be great if some folks tried out the initial release and
> provided me with some feedback.
I'll be glad to give it a test drive, just as soon as I've installed
python on all my cygwin boxes. Unfortunately they're all at remote
sites, and some of them are _very_ remote...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple