This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Version error from set-1.7.exe
- From: Paul McFerrin <pmcferrin at columbus dot rr dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 18:39:36 -0400
- Subject: Version error from set-1.7.exe
- Reply-to: pmcferrin at columbus dot rr dot com
I need a little help is getting rid of a pop-box from setup-1.7.exe:
"The current .ini file is from a newer version of setup.exe ..."
I looked high & low for a setup.ini on my system and can not find one.
Where is it locating one? I've re-download setu-1.7.exe from the web
site.and I still get the pop-up box.
I only wish that such pop-box's give the complete location of the file
it is complaining about.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple