This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [1.7] windows 7 with networked drives - ls failure and mount -c does not stick...
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 10:07:58 +0200
- Subject: Re: [1.7] windows 7 with networked drives - ls failure and mount -c does not stick...
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Oct 16 00:00, Paul J. Ghosh wrote:
> First off - thanks Corinna - the rxvt/run issue on Windows 7 is
> resolved with 1.7 - thread:
> Now onto reporting bugs... ?I am running cygwin ?1.7.0-62 on Windows 7.
> 'ls' on network drives is failing.
That's not helpful. I'm using ls all the time on network drives and
it's not failing for me. Please see http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Detailed bug reports are the bread of bug fixing.
>?Also, mount -c '/' does not seem to stick.
As documented. There are a *lot* of changes from 1.5 to 1.7. That's
why reading the User's Guide is such a good idea...
However, I encourage you to read all of it:
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple