This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How to deny directory-access for one dedicated user
- From: Andy Koppe <andy dot koppe at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 18:27:58 +0100
- Subject: Re: How to deny directory-access for one dedicated user
- References: <email@example.com>
2009/10/13 Matthias Meyer:
> But nevertheless, user Backup can access the directory as well as the files
Does user "Backup" have Administrator privileges? In that case you've
got no chance.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple